Interested in starting a Bloom! group in your area?
As a Bloom! Leader, here is what you’ll receive:
- A complete 32-week Bloom! curriculum that includes a weekly agenda, prep list, supply list and comprehensive teaching guide for each week’s lesson. All you have to do is read, prepare and get ready to have fun with the girls!
- Access to Bloom! Girls Inc. “In-Touch” videos which will support the written curriculum.
- Downloadable flyers and information to tell others about your group.
- Addition of your group to our ‘Find a Group’ page so interested parents can easily locate your group through our website.
- We will market new groups through our social media outlets of Facebook and Twitter.
- Bloom! Leader resources available at bloomgirls.org.
- Downloadable Teaching Guide Addendums for all curriculum.
- Opportunity to add to our “Blog” content on the website.
- Access to your group roster.
- One-on-One communication with a Bloom! team member who will provide answers and encouragement.
- Full background checks for all Bloom! Girls’ leadership.
As a Bloom! Leader, here is what you’ll do:
- Find another two people to help you lead your Bloom! group. Each group needs two leaders and one assistant leader. This is great way for friends to serve together.
- Submit your annual charter fee of $300 to Bloom! Girls, Inc. to cover the cost of your leadership materials.
- Secure a public meeting location for your Bloom! group to meet weekly.
- Market your group to your area.
- Once 12 girls have registered, we’ll mail your curriculum. Review it!
- Get ready for a great year with some amazing girls!
“Sign me up!” you say?
- Download our Leadership Application and mail it to us to get the process started.